The Chris Dudley Foundation values your trust and we take your privacy seriously. We know that long lasting relationships start with trust, which is why we care so much about keeping your personal information confidential. As a visitor to this website, please be assured that you do not have to worry about your privacy being compromised.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
The Chris Dudley Foundation never shares our friends' personal information with any outside parties. We do not sell, rent, or disclose any of your personal data. It's as simple as that.
Personal Information Collected from You
The only information that The Chris Dudley Foundation collects from you is the information that you voluntarily supply. We only contact individuals who request to be contacted.
The Chris Dudley Foundation is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; and/or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions. Under no circumstances will The Chris Dudley Foundation be liable for any damages or injury that may result from the use of the materials on this site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in which case the above limitation may not apply to you. The materials on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws. The Chris Dudley Foundation may provide links to other sites that are not maintained by, The Chris Dudley Foundation but The Chris Dudley Foundation does not endorse those sites and is not responsible for the content of such other sites.
The entire contents of this site are copyrighted under the laws of the United States and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Materials from the www.chrisdudley.org website may not be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way without prior written consent of The Chris Dudley Foundation. All material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only.
- Always consult your diabetes team before making any changes to your diabetes plan
- The information in this web site is for general information only, and should not be construed as medical advice or diagnosis, nor as advice as to treatment of any specific medical condition. Always consult your doctor, diabetes team, guardian or medical team prior to changing your diabetes plan.
- The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own Diabetes Team.
- Before you make any changes in the management of your diabetes or your child's diabetes, you should consult your Diabetes Team or other qualified medical professionals.
- Products are reviewed for the sole purpose of sharing opinions of their acceptance and usability by patients and their care givers. Reviews are based on personal use experience and will include the type of person doing the review; i.e., child or adult and type of diabetes. All products are not suitable for all persons, depending on their treatment, age and type of diabetes.
Applicability of Content:
Information on this site includes descriptions of products and services available in the United States of America only. This site is operated in the State of Oregon, United States of America, and The Chris Dudley Foundation makes no representation that content provided is applicable or appropriate for use in other locations.
Unacceptable Content: unacceptable content includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Anything promoting a commercial product that is not part of a scheduled, product-related interview, podcast and video.
- Anything promoting a miracle cure or other uncertain product for the treatment of diabetes that has no basis in respected, peer-reviewed science
- Anything promoting nutritional supplements as a cure for diabetes or adjunct to therapy that is not supported by respected, peer-reviewed science
- Anything that claims to be of a medical nature but has no basis in scientific fact
- Anything that is rude, abusive, and vulgar. At any time The Chris Dudley Foundation has the right to delete, pull and disregard comments and posting that The Chris Dudley Foundation find inappropriate or rude, abusive and vulgar.